NURSING LITTLE BUDS TO BLOOM
- A warm, intellectually stimulating ambiance that encourages learning through creative play.
- A wide range of physical activities develops basic motor skills.
- Healthy peer group interaction.
- Celebrating Colour concept days
- Fostering communication ability and concepts through language activities and numerical skills.
- Acquiring moral values, good habits, and a positive self-image.
- Encouraging closeness with nature and the power of observation.
- Creating aesthetic awareness through music, dance, art & craft.
- Using role-play and fantasy for stimulating the imagination and developing emotional maturity.
- Working closely with parents to effect a smooth transition from the home to the outside world.
- Providing a team of enthusiastic, trained teachers who interact closely with the children and give them the love and security they need